Friday, March 24, 2006

CheckFree EPL showcased in Enterprise Application Block

Saw this news today In patterns and practices home page and I was very happy .
This news talks about a showcase project at checkfree suing Patterns and Practices.

This is the project that I was previously assosciated with , a project where i was part of the core 6 member proposal team and later worked as ont of the tech lead after we won the proposal .
This showcasing gives me a very warm and joy feeling because I was one of the pivotal forces in pushing application block usage in Checkfree EPL right from proposal stage itself .

I have since moved on from Checkfree and Satyam in the grand scheme of things called life but it sure gives joy to read about your past assosciations spoken in showcase.

And that's that.

No comments: