Thursday, July 15, 2004

New Jersey
It has been a strange change two weeks back I had packed my bags wanting to return back to India and now i am in New jersey involved in million dollar deal making in wall street , This mve to East coast from west coast have been a revelation to me in a lot of ways . How much the east coast is like India.May be it is the predominant asian community here that is drawingf me to such a conclusion but is it just that maybe the road rashness the potholes . somehow their states stand apart . The first week in jersey was not very promising . I had a tough time finding a flat and with so much cas and buses and traffic . I was fed up in week one . I did not want to stay here . i neede some calm and quiet . some open spaces . my hunt for my house continues..

No comments: